Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 53

So I ended up calling in yesterday.  I thought I’d be fine, but when I stood up to start getting ready, I got sick again.  So I’ll probably get a write-up, since I didn’t give them two hours notice.  Oh well.  I was talking to one of my friends who’s a nurse, and she thinks it might be because I ate the Luna bar before working out, something similar to eating a big meal before swimming.  So I now know that’s a no go.

I didn’t work out today, didn’t think I was up to it.  So instead I counted my housework as my exercise today.  Cheating, I know, but I’m not worried about it.

I wish I had today off.  There’s a Star Wars marathon on Spike I’d love to watch.  It's days like today I wish I had a treadmill in my living room.  I could watch one movie on the couch, then next walking on the treadmill.  Matt is saving up for one for us (all my money is being saved for my new wardrobe), and he thinks we’ll have a treadmill and the home gym by January.  By then I should be at my goal weight, but still, they should help with maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment