Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 49

First things first, I want to talk about Biggest Loser.  Way to go Michael!  He’s under 300 pounds!  And did you see how great he looks?  And how he bounded up and down those stairs?  I may think he’s a bit of an idiot, but I think he did great.  They all did.  I’m happy Daris found a girlfriend (though I worry she might have been with him for the wrong reasons), and Ashley has become one hot momma!  Whoot!  Nerd that I am, I ran the numbers when Koli got on the scale, and had America voted to keep him in the final 3, he would have won the show.  I hope that he keeps it off.

So I didn’t get either of the jobs I applied for at the store, but I think the girls who did are very deserving, so I’m not bitter.  However, if my boss passes me over again for being trained for the morning cash office work for someone who’s less qualified, I will be.  I do have a rescheduled phone interview for the bank tomorrow morning, so that’s good.  Wish me luck!

Yesterday I wore the shirt.  On your year anniversary at the store I work at, a few things happen.  You have to do an hour of OSHA training on the computer, you get a raise (if you got good performance reviews), and you get a new shirt.  Since working there, I’ve worn a medium.  The sizes run large, though, so it’s more like a large.  Well, my anniversary was this month, and I did all my stuff at the beginning of the month.  And when they asked me what size shirt I needed, I said small.  I figured I’m losing weight, I might as well.  Well, every Tuesday (the beginning of my week), I’ve put that damned thing on, looked at myself in the mirror, and took it right back off.  But yesterday?  Yesterday I wore it.  ^.^  No one said anything about it (the girl who’s been trying to get me to wear it works with me Saturday, so I expect I’ll hear something then), but I did get a lot of looks.  And since yesterday, Matt keeps looking at me and mumbling, “You are looking thin.”  Yay!

One more bit of happy news.  I come from a long line of ass-less women.  Somehow we’ve all managed to be over weight, yet still have a straight line from our back to our thighs.  Until now.  Yesterday I looked in the mirror and noticed that I have a butt!  It’s just a little bit of lift and definition, but it’s there!  Matt, being a tush man, is very excited.

1 comment:

  1. Wtg on wearing the shirt! Keep up the good work and the small will get loose!

    ReplyDelete