Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 44

So that thing I bought that goes around your arm and is supposed to hold your iPod?  Yeah, it’s so going back.  It was either falling off or it was too uncomfortable to wear, there was no in between.  Oh well.  Looks like I’m getting the wrist weights.

I was going to run today, but I couldn’t even make it through my warm ups without stopping, so I just walked instead.  I had to make a conscious effort to keep my pace slow, but otherwise I made it through with little issue.  It was a beautiful day for a walk, and I’m very tempted to go out again.  I don’t want to push myself too far, though.

I don’t know if I’ll run next week either.  I’m almost wondering if I should start the program over when I am able to get back to it.  Though I’ve no idea when that might even be.  A woman I work with suggested last night that I might have bronchitis, and I hope she’s wrong.  I mean, it wouldn’t be abnormal for me, I typically come down with bronchitis once a year, and I skipped this year.  Of course, I was hoping that my dance with tonsillitis would have granted me that pass.  Here’s hoping.  Whatever it is, I hope it’s gone soon.  I really don’t want to have to go to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment