Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 31

Something about hearing that little voice say, “Work out complete” just makes me grin like a damned fool.  It doesn’t matter that my legs feel like they’re going to fall off, or that it feels like I’m breathing in gasoline, that I’ve finished another day just makes me so happy.  And I did walking stretches I found online before I left (practically a work out of their own), then did some other stretches, some yoga, and some Pilates when I got home, so my muscles don’t hurt as much.  I’m hoping that after a while I won’t need to do so much (between the stretching, the run, and everything else, it was an hour and a half).

I made the quiche last night.  It came out to be 156 calories a serving.  The next lowest calorie recipe I found was 317, and it hardly had anything in it.  I still want to tweak the recipe some before I post it.

The living room is all rearranged.  I about killed myself doing it, but it has a better flow now.  Oddly enough, it reminds me of my grandmother’s house for some reason, but I can’t place my finger on why.  There’s more room now, so Matt can join me in my work outs.  And once we throw out the old chair (we just have to wait for dump day to take it), we’ll have room for a treadmill.  Matt’s willing to get one, too, which is a big change for him.  So yay!  It’ll be nice not having to wonder if the finicky New York weather is going to behave so I can do my C25K training.

No comments:

Post a Comment