Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 25

So I weigh in tomorrow.  Wonder what (if anything) I’ve lost.  On the one hand, I stayed within my limits, worked out, did all that good stuff.  On the other, I ate those damned cookies (which are now gone), totally screwed with my sleep schedule, and drank diet soda two of those days.  So I don’t know what to expect.

Next week I’m going to try to make two things.  I’ve been thinking, and I need to come up with some more low cal recipes that are yummy so I don’t get bored and binge.  I want to see if I can make a low cal quiche (using egg whites, 75% fat free cheese, and veggies) and low cal tacos (chicken, and maybe low cal tortillas).  I’ve also been thinking about a mac and cheese recipe I can maybe do, I’d stir broccoli tops in, maybe a few other veggies.  I’ll post any recipes I come up with.

Last night I was debating doing something special when I hit my half-way point (27.5 pounds).  I’m thinking about going to a local spa.  Don’t know for sure yet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment