Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 40

Weight: 158
BFP: 37.2%

I didn’t do much yesterday.  I tried to do the dishes before supper (as I hadn’t had the energy to wash them as I went along during the day, as I usually do), and I just couldn’t do it.  I’d wash a dish, stand there and pant, wash another, pant, and on it went for a half an hour.  My husband found me sitting on the floor, completely out of energy just from trying to wash a few cups, a couple plates, and a handful of silverware.  He put me to bed and finished up.  So, since it lasted more than a half an hour and made me breathe heavily, and seeing as I was sick, I counted that as my moderate exercise for the day.  Cheating, I know, but I felt like crap.

I still feel icky today, but not as bad.  I’m debating whether or not I should expend what energy I have on attempting my C25K training, since I missed it yesterday.  Probably not a good idea.  I want to do something, though.  I spent all day yesterday in bed, and it sucked.  I know I was sick and that I really couldn’t do anything, but I wanted to be moving.  It felt wrong to just lay in bed all day and sleep.  Big progress from just a few months ago, when all I did was lay in bed all day.

The upshot of being sick?  I’ve been drinking a lot of water.  ^.^  Always try to find the positive, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment