Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 48

So, my interview went kind of well yesterday.  They said they’ll know between today and tomorrow.  I doubt I get either position, but who knows, right?

After my interview, Matt and I went to the store to pick up a few things.  I wanted to grab a new work out outfit, seeing as I only have a few that don’t fall off me any more.  So I was poking through the pants, and the only pair that I could find that I liked was a Medium (8/10).  I typically have to buy Large, but I figured I’d try them on.  Couldn’t hurt, right?  Well, they fit.  Very nicely.  ^.^  I knew all my size 12s were falling off me, but I didn’t think I was down to an 8/10.  So that made me very happy.

I have a little mini goal that I decided on today.  I would like to weigh 150 by my birthday (June 23).  It’s just over four weeks away, but I think I can do it.

I was up rather late last night checking out the Wii Fit Plus online.  I think it’s something I really want.  Matt and I have been talking about investing in one, and also getting a treadmill and some sort of home gym weight-lifty thing (sort of like a Bowflex, but cheaper).  It’s stuff to look into, and like Matt said, we live in upstate NY, the weather isn’t always nice and we won’t always be able to go out for walks.  Add to that that we live a good deal away from the closest gym, and it just makes sense to get things to keep at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment