Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 43

I’m still sick.  This is getting ridiculous.  It’s been almost a week.  Does anyone have any tips or tricks to make you get better faster?  I’m taking Day/Nightquil, my daily vitamin, extra vitamin C, extra fruits and veggies and lots of water. 

I tried to do this new yoga thing this morning, and it was nuts.  I don’t think I sweat that much during my cardio routines.  I liked it, but it wasn’t what I was going for when I chose a yoga routine off the Exercise TV channel this morning.  I think I’ll try it again when I’m feeling better.

For anyone who’s been watching The Biggest Loser, Daris fell below the yellow line with a two pound weight gain.  I’m rather fond of Daris (truth be told, I have a little crush on him), and I want to see him have his chance.  He’s worked so hard, and he made a mistake.  Poor kid was under a lot of stress, makes sense.  He has to learn how to over come that.  Koli, on the other hand, ran from his old life.  I’m afraid he’s going to be another of those who leave the show and gains his weight back.  So I plead with everyone to go here and vote for Daris.  Please and thank you.  ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Throw in the towel with NiQuil... go to Buckleys's gel tabs. They have night and day as well... It knocked me out, but I woke up better.

    I am Team Daris TOO!

    And was it HOT YOGA you tried?!?! Yay!

    ReplyDelete