Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 34

So I survived yesterday! We went to Uno’s, and I scoured the menu. I wanted to order something that would be healthy and within my calorie limits, but that I’d actually enjoy as well. I’ve lost track of the number of times I’ve ordered the lowest calorie thing on the menu because I thought I had to, then binged later on. So I got this baked, stuffed chicken breast with the steamed broccoli and brown rice, asked for a box, and the first thing I did was send half the chicken and half the rice into the box. I only got about a cup of broccoli, so I ate that. I logged it all into Lose It! and apparently what I ate was approx 399 calories, which was well within my budget. So yay me! I did buy a chocolate chip cookie on the way home, but I’m okay with that. It fit in my budget, and I thought I’d have the entire thing gone before we got out of that town, but I could only eat half of it then. I ate the other half after dinner.

What kind of sucked was I was asking the waitress different things, and my grandma pipes up with “she’s counting her calories.” *sigh* This is something that both grandmothers and my mother have a bad habit of doing, and I have to learn to start dealing with it. It was embarrassing as hell, especially as the waitress was very slim and pretty, but really, it doesn’t matter.

On the up side, my grandmother greeted me, “Hey, skinny!” ^.^

And becuase I'm a nerd, I figured out the numbers of my weight loss. Here's what I've gotten, based on the numbers off my scale:

Week 1: 178lbs, 40.5%BFP, 72.1lbs of fat
Week 2: 168lbs, 38.7%BFP, 64.5lbs of fat (7.6lbs of fat lost)
Week 3: 164lbs, 38.7%BFP, 63.5lbs of fat (1lb of fat lost)
Week 4: 162lbs, 38.7%BFP, 62.7lbs of fat (.8lbs of fat lost)
Week 5: 161lbs, 37.2%BFP, 59.9lbs of fat (2.8lbs of fat lost)

Looking at the numbers like that makes me realize not only that I've done well these past few weeks, but that I still have a lot farther to go.

To date I've lost 17 pounds. 12.2 pounds of that has been fat. Making 71.8% of my weight loss fat. Not exactly the 75/25 ratio I should be aiming for, but pretty damned close.

No comments:

Post a Comment