Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 36

So last night I fiddled with the blog some.  I added a page where I’m going to be keeping the video blogs I’ve done (it won’t let me load up the second one, though, because it’s too long).  I’m debating adding a page where I keep the weekly numbers (what I’ve lost in pounds and how that translates into what I’ve lost in fat) and one touching on how I got to this point, with pictures.  This would all be for me, just so I have a one stop shop to keep all this stuff, but ya’ll are free to look through it.

I found a new way to burn off some stress that I’m pretty sure burns off some calories as well.  I’m always tapping out some rhythm, left over from my choir days, I think.  Well, this morning I went beyond tapping, to the point were I was pretty much slapping the crap out of the surface of my desk, and stomping a beat along to it.  Smarted my palms, made one hell of a noise, and made everything on my desk jump, but I feel better.

Today I drove around the roads that I walk.  I have three ways that I usually take, but as I don’t have a reliable pedometer, I had no idea how long they were.  Now I know.  The route that takes me through the park (the one I’ve been going most often) is 2.1 miles.  The one that takes me up past the school is 2.6 miles.  And the long one that takes me down by the lake is 4 miles even.  I really thought they were all much longer, but maybe that’s because I live in a very hilly town.

No comments:

Post a Comment