Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 55

I hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day.  Matt and I went up to put flowers on his mom’s grave, then went to buy Matt running shoes.  It was kind of funny, me running around the store, grabbing almost every running shoe in his size, having him walk around, jog in place, the whole nine.  He settled on a pair of grandpa-looking shoes that he insists were the most comfortable.  It doesn’t matter what they look like, as long as they support his feet, but I teased him a little about them.

He’s decided he’s going to come running with me when he can.  Since I’ll be repeating either week 2 or 3 for a while, I’m sure he won’t have to come out every time to keep up.  I still don’t know which week I want to repeat.  I mean, I was able to do it yesterday, but hardly.  I’ll figure it out before tomorrow.

I bought a George Forman Grill last night.  It’s a little on the small side, but it’s just Matt and I, so we don’t need anything huge.  We bought turkey burgers to grill on it, but the patties started out too large to cook more than one at a time.  If we make our own patties, I’m sure we could fit two.

No comments:

Post a Comment