Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 81

So I cheated (kind of) and hopped back on the scale today.  Holding steady at 149, which is great.  I think I’m going to set another goal.  I want to be at 140 by my anniversary (August 16).  That’s just over 6 weeks away, which translates to losing 1.5 pounds a week.  I can do this!

I’m getting all excited.  I feel like I’m in the final stretch.  I’ve reached my half way point, it should be all down hill from here, right?  But I know that’s not the case, that the part that’s behind me was the easiest part.  It will only get harder from here.  I just have to stick with it and the pounds should keep coming off.  A little more slowly, but they should still drop.  I’ve done my research, I know the concepts, and I’ve done the math, so I shouldn’t encounter too many stumbling blocks.  I just have to keep recalculating my BMR and AMR, and stay in that range, and I should be fine.  I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment