Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 82

Weight:  148
BFP:  36%

Yay!  Even with a crazy high calorie day on Wednesday, I still dropped 4 pounds this week!

So today Matt and I drove a couple towns over to pick up this treadmill that this guy had out for free.  The display doesn’t work, but the rest does.  It’s great, I used it today while watching Twilight.  It’s a little louder than I’d like, but really, I can’t complain.  I prefer walking outside, but it will work well for the yucky days and during the winter.

I didn’t do my C25K training today.  I don’t know.  It seems like three minutes is all I can run without feeling like I’m going to die or my knees are going to break.  I think I’ll try doing something else on my MWFs, maybe the Nike training program.  At least for a while.

2 comments:

  1. You might be trying to run too fast. When you're starting out, you may be faster walking than running. Most people try to sprint when they really need to start with a slow jog. You get faster over time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your weight loss. Have you tried googling to see if you can find out how to fix the display? Others might have had the same problem.

    ReplyDelete