Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 70

Okay, so the day has come, yet again.  Today is measurement day.  I have to admit, with the recent goings on with my weight, I’m a tad nervous.

Chest:  40.25
Waist:  34.75
Hips:  39
Thigh:  21.25
Bicep:  11.25

So my chest has gone down a quarter inch, my waist three quarters of an inch, my hips remain the same, my thigh has gone down half an inch, and my bicep has gone down 1.25 inches.  So the overall loss in the last month has been 2.75 inches.  And I’ve lost 10.25 inches since I started.  Not bad.

Although I’m pleased with my progress, I’m beginning to get antsy.  I want to be my goal weight now.  Where’s the fun in reaching my goal weight right as we have to start covering up with bulky sweaters?  But I know that I can’t rush this, not while remaining healthy.  I’m just getting to the point where nothing fits any more.  And I don’t want to go buy new clothes when I know I’ll just have to do it again in a few months, but getting dressed to go anywhere has become even more of a chore than it was when I was trying to hide myself in the best way possible.  I don’t want to wear, “Oh, look at me!” clothes yet, but I’m tired of wearing baggy things that I swim in.  It’s funny, the only part of my wardrobe that really has variety is my work out clothes.

I’m trying not to set goals like, “I want to be a size 6” because I don’t want to be disappointed if I don’t get there, but I am going to set one today.  When I reach my goal weight, I’d like my chest to be in the 32”-36” range.  I’m only a B, and it’s about impossible to find bras in my size, forget cute bras.  So, fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously that bra comment is sooo true. Unfortunatly my chest didn't keep growing with the rest of me and it is soooo hard to find anything bigger than a 38 in a B cup. Congrats on the great progress so far. Every little bit counts.

    ReplyDelete