Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 68

Weight: 153
BFP: 36%

Now might be a good time to remove small children from the room.  Are they gone?  Good.

Mother &%$@$*&@#$!!!!!!!!!!

Okay.

Sorry, but this is the first weight gain that I’ve had to record with Lose It.  I know, in the grand scheme of things, one pound isn’t such a big deal.  Yes, I’m in the midst of my period, so it’s likely I’m carrying water weight, and yes, this week was stressful, so I’m sure that doesn’t help, and yes, my BFP did go down, and no, one pound isn’t going to kill me.  But it still pisses me off.  I always figured I’d be down in the 140s before I started doing this one step forward, two steps back thing.

So today’s the first day I’m trying my full, new program.  I did my exercise based on what I’d planned out yesterday, but I’ve been walking every Sunday.  So we’ll see if upping my calories, switching up my routine, and adding in weight/resistance training will help any.  Here’s hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment