Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 83

So tonight’s the opening of Eclipse, and I’m too hyped up about that to think about much else.  I’m going to be leaving in a few hours to run some errands before parking my tush in line for at least five hours.  I think I might walk an hour on the treadmill before leaving.

I’m going to eat a giant salad before I go, but I’ll probably end up eating some sort of fast food.  I’ve been looking online to see what I could eat from the restaurants in the area.  My options are McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, and Subway.  Subway’s the obvious option, but that branch is rather skuzzy.  Who knows what I’ll catch from eating there.  So I’m searching online to see what the healthiest foods at each place are, go into this well armed with information.  I’m also thinking about what sort of snacks I can bring with me so that I won’t be tempted by the munchies in the theater.  I’m going to get a large diet soda, so I know I’ll be bloated as hell tomorrow, but the water at the theater runs about three bucks for a small bottle.  And I can pound one of those no problem.

The places for the weight loss/wellness challenge mid-way point were released the other day.  I won both for our store, and placed 8th in our zone for the weight loss and 4th in our zone for wellness points.  No idea where I place compared to everyone in the store.  So yay for that.  I get two $25 gift cards for winning for the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment