Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 84

So today I slept in.  Didn’t get home until almost 3.  And eating wasn’t as bad yesterday as I feared.  I went to Burger King, got the Whopper Jr. without cheese for 340 calories and the apple fries, which were 25 (I threw the caramel away).  Then I went to Wal-Mart, got some of that dark chocolate that I love and some gum, threw the gum and four pieces of chocolate in my purse (I only ended up eating two).  I had a small Diet Coke at Burger King, and two jumbo Diet Pepsis at the theater (most of that was drank while waiting in line for six hours).  I almost got a small bag of popped corn (just under 500 calories), but a girl in line behind me bought a bucket and offered me some.  I had a piece and realize that it wasn’t what I wanted.  So yay!

Today I’m just going to go out for a walk.  I work in the new store today (4-11, eek!), and between being opening week, the Wednesday before the 4th of July, and being in a huge tourist town, it’s probably going to be a busy night. 

I’m still not sure what I’m going to do with my MWFs.  One reader suggested that maybe I was running too fast, but I doubt that was the case.  I more trot than ran, but I don’t know.  I might try again Monday, this time with a different route, see if that makes any difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment