Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lightheadedness

So I’m thinking I might have to add some more calories into my diet, at least for a week or two.  I’m getting very hungry, and at the moment I’m lightheaded.  I’m confused, though, because this didn’t happen last year.  I went from whatever the hell I was eating right to 1200, and if anything I felt better.  What I’m thinking it might be is when I knew I was doing the challenge again, I spent about three weeks eating things that I knew I wouldn’t be able to on the diet.  So maybe that jumped my calorie intake, and then the sudden cut is doing wonky things to my body?  Meh, I don’t know.  Thing is, I’m full right now.  I just ate lunch not even an hour ago.  So I think I’ll just stay in bed for a bit, then when it comes time for my snack I’ll move around.  Sounds like a plan to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment