Friday, April 23, 2010

166

I seem to be leveling out in my weight loss.  I’m down to a pound about every three days.  Which is two pounds a week, which is what I set Lose It! to, so it’s all good.

There is this big debate over on the Lose It! website as to whether or not you should eat your exercise calories.  Looks like, at least for me, it’s best not to.  And I’ve even subtracted 200 calories from what they recommend for me. 

Matt and I went grocery shopping yesterday.  The first time we’ve gone together since the diet started.  Let me tell you, it was an experience.  I kept asking him what it was he wanted (the whole reason he went with me was because he didn’t think I was buying enough of the right things).  He kept answering with things like, “24 pizza bites” or, “hot wings and beer.”  He looked at whole grain pasta, and was shocked that you only got two ounces.  I told him, that and a salad, and you’ll be surprised how full you are.  He wasn’t hearing it.  So I told him no pasta until he no longer feels he has to eat half the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment