Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 21

So I was right, messing my schedule up is messing me up.  I fee all off, sleeping till 1, then getting up and doing things.  I actually woke up at 7, even though I didn’t get to bed until after 3.  And tonight I’m going to stay awake until at least 6 tomorrow morning, thinking about staying up till 7.  See, the shift runs from 10pm to 6am, and my first one is tomorrow night.  This is so weird, I’m thrown all off.

I got my Girl Scout Cookies yesterday.  We won’t even talk about how many I ate.  Let’s just say, it was way too damn many.  And I didn’t even want to eat most of the ones I did.  I just am eating them because they’re there and I want to get the damned things out of the house.  I’ve been staying in budget (just barely).  I did cardio today, even though I hadn’t planned to, and I think I’m going to do some more tonight.

Two books I’ve been waiting for came out, and I’m happy to say that they aren’t messing up my plan (any more than it’s already messed up).  I did spend most of last night reading, but I was able to put down the book this morning not only to exercise and eat something healthy, but to do my morning house work and come post here.  Last time, that wouldn’t have happened.  So I see that as a big step in the right direction.

2 comments:

  1. Burned (part of the House of Night series) and Lover Mine (part of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series). I have a weakness for vamp fiction. ^.^

    ReplyDelete