Sunday, April 18, 2010

169

I seem to have hit a plateau.  I’m trying not to get discouraged by it though.  It’s only three days a week in.  I can’t expect to keep losing a pound a day.  But still, it was a little disappointing to step on that scale this morning and see the same number again.  I’m wondering if the hours I’m working (and hence the times I’m having to eat) could be having any effect on my weight.  I don’t get out of work until 9:30 some nights, and don’t get home until 10.  Which means I eat around 10:30, and I’m in bed between 11 and 12.  I’m wondering if maybe I should start bringing something to eat for dinner with me to work.  But it’s kind of difficult to eat supper in less than 15 minutes.  Taking the time it takes me to get up to the break room and back (about 5 minutes, round trip), then however long it takes the meal to heat, (let’s say 3 minutes), that would only give me 7 minutes to eat my meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment