Friday, April 16, 2010

169

Yoplait containers do not work well for me.  At least, not for breakfast.  I’ve never had a problem with them for any other reason.  It’s just that the small mouths of the containers make it difficult to add the bran buds.  And I have to eat a few spoonfuls of the yogurt before I can add anything at all.  So no more Yoplait for Miki. 

So it looks like I’ve lost that first five pounds, so I’m going to reward myself with a pair or two of pretty panties.  Really can’t afford any more than that.

Matt and I have been talking about after we’ve lost the weight we want to lose.  We’ll both be adding a few more calories into our meals to sort of level us out.  According to this iGoal calculator, to maintain 120 pounds, I’ll need 1851 calories a day.  I don’t think I’ll go that high.  But maybe I’ll add 50 calories to each meal, see where that brings me weight wise.  That’d bring me to 1500 calories a day.  We were also talking about having one day a week where we don’t count one meal.  Where we could go out, say to Applebee’s, and order what we want without fussing about it.  Stay within our guidelines for the rest of the week and the rest of that day, but not worry about that one meal.  I think it’s a good idea, but only after we’ve lost the weight we want to lose.  I mean, we like eating out, and if we deny ourselves too heavily, we’ll just end up frustrated, and this diet won’t work.

No comments:

Post a Comment