Thursday, April 22, 2010

166

I’m planning on rearranging my bedroom as soon as I’m done with my morning housework, so maybe that will help be burn more than I would today.  I’ve noticed that since I started this, my mood has improved ten fold.  I’m not as depressed as I normally am.  And with this mood improvement comes this…not unhappiness, but more of a displeasure with how the house is currently laid out.  And how cluttered it is.  The house has had basically the same layout since we moved in almost two years ago.  Prior to Monday (when I rearranged my office), the only room where anything had changed was the living room.  I’m thinking of tackling that Monday, or maybe I’ll start it today if I have the time.  I like how the living room is laid out, I just don’t like how cluttered it is.  This is good, though.  I’m improving myself physically and emotionally.  And you have to be happy with your environment to be happy.  Maybe all this will help me get my depression under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment