Wednesday, April 21, 2010

166

So I realized yesterday that I haven’t measured myself this time round.  I’m thinking I should do that today.  Not sure how frequently I’ll re-measure.  Maybe once a month, maybe every other month, maybe not till the end.  Anywho, here they be:

Chest:  42.5"”
Waist:  37.5”
Hips:  41.5”
Thigh:  22.25”
Bicep:  13”

Well, on the up side, I’ve lost a little over two inches since the last time I measured myself (last year).  On the down side, those numbers are much higher than I’d like them to be.

I’ve decided to rework my rewards.  I’ve 55 pounds to lose total, so I’m going to go all the way to the end with my planned rewards.  Here’s how the list stands at the moment:

10: exercise ball
15: wrist weights
20: new work out DVDs
25: heart rate monitor
30: new work out play list
35: mani/pedi
40: new tattoo
45: movie
50: new work out outfits
55: new wardrobe

I’m hoping I can talk my husband into funding either the tattoo or the wardrobe. 

I’m looking into getting a second job.  Thing is, if I do, it won’t leave me much time to work out.  I’m making my availability for the new jobs 7 – 12.  Let’s say I get lucky and get those six hours five days a week.  I’d have to leave here at 6.  I’d have to get up at 5 just to give me time to get ready.  4 to give me time to work out.  I don’t get out of my current job until 9:30, meaning I don’t get home until 10, to bed until 11.  That’s five hours a sleep a night.  *groans*  I need at least seven.  But I need the money; eating healthy is so expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment