Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 91

Holy mother of God, it’s fricking hot!  It’s hotter here than it is in Florida.  And I don’t do well with the heat.  I’m just sort of laying in bed, sweating buckets, drinking even more.  I like to think that my body trying to keep my temperature normal is burning enough calories that I don’t need to be up moving around.  I’m going to go for a walk after dinner, closer to sunset.  I might even go after sunset, just do more loops on a less traveled, better lit route.  Even after sunset, it’s only supposed to get down into the high 80s.  Ridiculous.  I’d buy an air conditioner, but almost every store in the are has sold out.

I bought a new work out top.  This one has smaller straps in a halter-like style, so I’m hoping that my tan lines will look more normal.  Right now I have tan lines in the shape of a wife beater.  Not cute.  Actually, I’m surprised I’m tanning at all, normally I just burn.

I still haven’t come up with a refined work out schedule yet.  Right now I’m mostly walking.  I think I have Friday off, so I’ll sit down and try to work something out then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment