Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 86

So the final weigh in for the 8 week challenge was today.  She thinks I probably will win for the store, lord knows how I’ll place for the whole thing.  I hope I at least make the top 50, making the top 25 would be great.  I know I placed 8 in my zone, but who knows how many total people were participating, and how many are in the whole thing.

I need to look at my workout schedule tomorrow, rework things.  I also need to look at my calories.  I was so hungry all day today and yesterday, and that’s not right.  The one thing I can’t stand is being hungry all the time.  Well…that and being in pain.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work! Good luck and make sure you keep us posted as to how you go overall. Winning for the store is already such an awesome achievement!

    ReplyDelete