Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 88

So I was thinking about things, and I decided to take a day off today.  I’m not putting anything in Lose It!, even though normally I would say add it in and deal with being in the red.  But on my birthday I was so freaked out about being over, about seeing that number, and I totally stressed over it.  My high calorie day turned into a high stress day as well.  I’m not over doing it, though.  I had a yogurt with some cereal stirred in for breakfast, a Lean Pocket for lunch, and a ham and Swiss wrap for dinner.  For my snacks I had some low fat ice cream and a doughnut.  Honestly, I’m probably under calorie today. 

I’ll probably do the same tomorrow.  It’s my sort of anniversary.  Five years ago tomorrow, Matt asked me to be his girlfriend.  We don’t officially celebrate it any more, as we’re married now, but we’re going out to see a movie.  I’m not big on movie snacks, but if I want to have a small popped corn, I don’t want to freak out over it.  I’m trying to find a way that I can make this sustainable, because I do not want to gain the weight back again, and I still have more I want to lose.  So if that means that I have to take a couple high calorie days to reset and de-stress, then so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment