Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 90

Weight: 149
BFP:  36%

So my day off yesterday was great.  Matt and I went to see Eclipse, then came home and snuggled in front of the TV.  I have no idea how many calories I ate, nor do I really care.  I ate what I wanted, but I ate in moderation.  I had a good time, and I wasn’t freaking out over how many calories I ate (like I did on my birthday).

I’ve been thinking about this day off/high calorie day thing.  I think it’s something that I need, so I don’t go nuts trying to lose weight.  So I was thinking about how to do it, and I think I came up with a plan.  I’ll only take a day off on special days:  holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, St. Patrick’s Day, Valentine’s Day), my birthday, and our anniversary.  Not sure if I want to do this for both anniversaries (marriage and dating), but I have a year to kick it around.  That’s 8 free days a year, don’t think that’ll kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment