Sunday, January 11, 2015

Master Cleanse, day six

I would kill someone for a cheese burger. I'm actually having to talk myself out of buying a box of White Castle burgers and scarfing the whole thing. And the Cleanse isn't winning by a large margin. I can't even go into my kitchen because I just want to eat everything. It's not that I'm hungry, I just...I don't know. 

I was at work last night, and there was a display of cupcakes, buy one get one, near my register. And I could see myself buying the cupcakes. And eating one whole six pack in a day. And I knew it would make me feel terrible, and that it wouldn't even taste like anything after awhile, but I still wanted them. Want them. 

All this makes me wonder if I'm ready for this. I'm getting a better idea of why I eat, but I don't fully have it yet, nor have I dealt with those issues. I'm not about to throw in the towel, but the fear is still there. 

Oh, and I haven't lost weight. I think I'm the only person who can do the Master Cleanse and not lose weight. 

On the upside, my skin is nice and dewy, which it never has been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment